Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Suhashi's Interview

Suhasi Goradia
TV Actress

How did you enter the television world?
My mother is a theatre artist. I am a classical dancer and singer. I used to watch my mother
s performances on stage. One fine day, suddenly I thought of trying my luck in acting career and hence made my portfolio. I got a chance in one of the Star Plus serials named
Antariksha.

What are your current projects on television?
Right now, I am busy with Antariksha, Ek Chabi Hai Padosi on Star Plus.

How do you relate yourself with the character in Ek Chabi Hai Padosi?
The character of
Urmi is same as a girl next door. She is not a perfect girl whom we can proudly talk about. She is a common young girl who is enthusiastic, angry young woman, a liar at times. She is in love with a guy and he wishes to propose but she is shy to express her feelings. The character is so common that any girl would be finding herself in Urmi. Likewise the character relates to me too.

Did you always thought of becoming an actress?
No. I never thought of it. It just happened all of a sudden.

Happiest moment you have come across?
My happiest moment in my life was when I performed my first Arangetram (Bharatnatyam performance on stage).

Future plans?
I like surprises in my life. I never plan anything. Whatever good opportunities come on my way I will accept them. Whether it is a good role in movies or an ad film.

No comments: