Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Suhasi Goradia [ Urmi ]

Suhasi Goradia, who is the fresh new face and protagonist Urmi of Star Plus' Aek Chabbi Padoss Mein is not just witnessing a budding career but is also gearing up for the most awaited day in a girl's life. Yes, she is all set to tie the knot!


Suhasini Goradia: Glowing!

She was so far excited about her debut show and is now is getting goose bumps for her impending wedding with her beau (who is an IT engineer by profession) in January. This Gujrati couple has been dating for the past four years and are all gung ho about their wedding.

"My family (her mother Lata Goradia is a renowned Gujrati theatre artist) is very happy for my show and my marriage. They are busy shopping for me. As I am working 12 hours a day, it's between shots that I accompany them," smiles an excited Suhasi who is on the verge of completion of her trousseau shopping.

So we asked the actor if she will continue with her acting career which has just taken off. "I will definitely continue acting post marriage as my husband and my in-laws have been extremely encouraging and supportive. I will take a break for ten days after marriage and will go to the Far-East for my honeymoon," chirps model turned actor Suhasi who is a trained Bharatnatiyam dancer.

The actor for now is happy playing the notorious moholla girl in the Aek Chabbi... and is damn excited about her wedding in the fall of the new year.


2 comments:

jigar bhatt said...

i am a great fan of urmi...i regularly watching achpm only to watch her acting.she is a dream girl of any indian man.i am running a community in the orkut for her....she is fabulous!!!

Unknown said...

i just love the way..she walks,she acts,she smile,she talk..
i love her innocence, her internal beauty..she is just an immortal beauty..
I was watching this great serial AEK CHABI HAI PADOS MEIN since very long..
i was very touched wid many episodes..like..when dada learnt that ki har koi bolling karega to fielding kaun karega..

I loved dat episode in which urmi's mother said yes to sandeep for her daughter..

I hove the holi episode and they way she reacted when sandeep filled her maang..

And lastly when her father..said yes for sandeep..i thought dat was the last episode of dis g8t actors..

i love the whole mohalla..each and every character is one of its kind..

why they have stopped such a serial so soon i can't understand..

besides that..i just wish a very happy nd prosperous life to each nd every member of AEK CHABI HAI PADOS MEIN, specially to urmi for her wedding in coming new year..

love you urmi...hope in my entire life i could see u once..

regards
Devesh Thakur
dev.the.rocking.guy1987@gmail.com